August 25, 2017

Summer Musts

Guys!! Summer is almost gone!! How did this even happen?!? Why does it feel like summer always flies by SO FAST?! This year especially, I feel like I’ve been able to do a lot, but I don’t want it to end!

So while there may still be a little bit of time left, I want to try and do as much as I can. And because I’m totally OCD about it, I made a list of the top four things I want to do this summer, and one that I know I won’t get to, but they’re for next year.

Here’s my list:

1. Go to the beach (I know, I can't believe I haven't gone yet either!)

*Picture is my own

2. Lay out in a field and watch the stars
3. Have a picnic

How adorable is this setup??


4. Sit by a bonfire
5. Start a small garden

One day I'll have a garden this big!!

Are there many things that you still want to do this summer?

2 comments: