August 28, 2017

White Criss-Cross Tank

Last summer my obsession with all things criss-crossed started. And it started with this tank. With new trends I tend to buy the first piece or two in simple colors or patterns. I want to feel out how I look in it before getting more into it! So of course buying this trend in white at first was a safe move for me (although it is a little more low cut than I’m used to, so that felt a little like a risk).


This tank is soo soft and comfortable that I quickly decided that I love it! It’s so easy to style since it’s white, and the style isn’t too distracting. Sometimes I’ll wear it with dark denim, other times I’ll pair it with my blue and white skirt. But I can also pair it with colored pants and really any kind of skirt. I'm always going back and forth between wearing it with jeans, and wearing it with my blue and white skirt. Don’t you just love when you can re-wear a piece multiple ways?


So to complete this outfit, I paired it with my tan and white sandals. Since the tank is white, I paired it with my marble and pink dangle earrings. 


Here's the blue skirt I like to wear it with a lot. (PS, look at how tan I am!)


No comments:

Post a Comment