July 10, 2017

Yellow Floral Tank

Have we talked about how cute Old Navy is yet? (No, not an ad, just seriously loving it!) Well in case you couldn't tell, that's where this tank is from. I love the light material, because when it's really hot, I don't want to wear anything that will trap the heat in. The thin straps just add to the light cool feeling I get when I wear it!


And how cute is the print?! Tropical prints are still really big, and this totally fits the bill! I've mentioned a few times wanting to add more yellow to my wardrobe (here, here, and here), so when I saw this tank came in yellow, I knew I had to pick it up. It's a warmer shade of yellow, which helps me look more tan than sickly. Major win!


Since it's such a simple fun tank, I paired it with a pair of jeans and flip flops. No need for jewelry either, this is such a great outfit for running around doing errands or hanging out in the park all day.


No comments:

Post a Comment