July 06, 2017

Blue and White Nautical Dress

Is it just me or are there certain outfits that just scream summer? For me, this dress is totally one of them, and I always want to wear it around the Fourth of July. All I need is a red belt or shoes or bag to make it really festive! But since I don’t want to look like I’m celebrating the 4th every time I wear this dress, I try to tone it down by pairing it with these brown wedges (that are seriously the most comfortable pair of heels I’ve ever owned!) and a light jean jacket.



One adorable feature are the pleats on the skirt! It gives the skirt a little more shape, and hides the pockets. Yes, that’s right, this dress has POCKETS!! Literally the greatest thing! It did come with the ribbon belt, and since it doesn't stand out too much, I don't mind wearing it together.



No comments:

Post a Comment