October 31, 2016

Mustard Sweater

First of all, Happy Halloween!! This is truly my favorite holiday and I have certainly been enjoying the season and can't wait to come home from work to watch a Halloween movie (check out my Instagram later tonight to find out which one I've choose!).


Anyways, on to my outfit! When I found this yellow top, I thought it would probably be the last yellow shirt I'd buy for a while. As I mentioned in a previous post, I find yellow can be a hard color to wear, since it can make me look sickly, but this was so simple and fairly close in shade to the lacy tee that I figured why not?



One thing that really drew me to it was the neckline. I've been searching for some simple sweaters that I can layer in colder weather comes. And one way I would like to do this is by wearing collared tops under sweaters, like this one. But until it gets that cold, here's the sweater styled for fall. I, also, really like the sleeves. Until I didn't notice it until I put it on, but the sleeve right at the wrist is split. What I first thought was a flaw, was actually part of the design, and I really like it! I can either roll up that part of the sleeve or leave it as is, making this simple sweater a little more unique.


No comments:

Post a Comment