April 11, 2017

Pinspiration: Egg Candle Holder

When I want to make decorations for different holidays, I don't want them to be too over the top, like I mentioned here. So today's Pinspiration are some cute egg candle holders.

Pinspiration found here

What you'll need (for my version):
4 terracotta trays (I used 2")
Plastic sparkly eggs
Hot glue
Candles



In total I made three separate columns. For each one, I glue two to three eggs together. Since the eggs I used are made of foam, I had to hold them together a little longer, to let the hot glue dry. Then I let the eggs sit overnight to make sure the glue was truly dry. While the glue was drying, I decided to paint the trays. I made the two trays that would go on one candle stick the same color, but each candle stick has different colored trays.



Then, once all the pieces were dry, I glued one tray to the bottom of the column, then I glued one on the top. Then enjoy!




2 comments: