January 17, 2017

Tuna and Apple Slices: A Snack

This is def one of those food combinations that doesn't sound good when you hear about it, but when you taste it, it's delicious! As I mentioned in my 2017 Goals post, I want to try and eat healthier this year, so I looked up healthier snacks and found this one. At first I was hesitant because both flavors don't seem like they would mesh with each other. But since I'm not very good in the kitchen, I figured this would be a good place to start and build my confidence.

Original recipe found here

Here are the ingredients you'll need:
1 can of tuna
1 apple
1 teaspoon of mayo
salt

First drain the water from the tuna, then empty into a bowl. Add the teaspoon of mayo and some salt (also pepper if you like). Mix together. Then take the apple and slice it into circles (I made mine pretty thin, so I'd have more apple with tuna). Add the tuna on top of the apple slices, and enjoy!




So simple! And a really tasty to way to snack!

No comments:

Post a Comment