January 19, 2017

Navy Fair Isle

I was really excited to go post-holiday shopping this year with my future MIL and FIL. It has actually been years since I was able to take advantage of the deals and we had a great day out shopping. Well, while we were out, we saw that The Limited stores were actually closing for good. I don't normally shop at The Limited, but since most stores also had very deep discounts, we figured we'd check it out.



Well, I'm glad we did because I found this adorable fair isle navy sweater. I love the contrast between the light grey top and the navy bottom. And the neon colors across the chest are understated but so pretty. This top is actually two sizes bigger than I normally buy, but I love how baggy it is. It gives me more room and makes the sweater feel more comfy! Also the material is soooo soft!



I paired this cute sweater with darker jeans, to balance out the navy on the bottom half. And the come full (color) circle with light grey booties.


No comments:

Post a Comment