January 10, 2017

Pinspiration: Books to read Journal

Now that I have been reading a lot, sometimes I lose track of what books I want to read next, and the titles I've already read. I would start a list on a random piece of paper or in a Word Doc, but then misplace the paper or doc. I've def picked up the same book from the library more than once. So I've found a really cute way for me to keep track of what I’ve read and plan to read.



All you’ll need for today’s Pinspiration is:
an empty journal
a pen or thin sharpies/markers



I mimicked the picture above that I found on Pinterest, making each page look like a real bookshelf. I thought it was so cute (and it's way more interesting than just a typical list)! I used the left page to show books I plan on reading, and I will fill in the right when I've finished a book. Then, once I've filled in the titles, the leftover blanks are available for when I have more "read" and "will read" title to record. 



Where do I store new titles before filing them in the journal? I either take a picture of the cover or I write it in a note on my phone. Since I have my phone with me more often than not, there’s a good chance that's where they'll be.



Happy Reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment