January 05, 2017

Winter Puff Jacket, Brown Booties

Living in New England, it gets cold. That being said, having a really warm jacket at this time of year is super important! Naturally, I have a few to keep these long cold months interesting. But this jacket, by far, is my warmest. I got it last year at Kohl’s for a really great price, and it doesn’t look like it’s going to wear out any time soon (thank goodness!).



Since it’s a bit longer than I'm used to, I tend to wear it with booties to make my legs look longer, while adding height to my frame. Another thing I don’t normally think about when buying a jacket is a hood; this feature adds both warmth and style -- much appreciated addition! Like the rest of the jacket, it’s super warm, and the faux-fur is a cute little detail that helps me feel even more prepared to face the cold with style!





Stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment