December 08, 2016

All Black Dress

When I was in college I volunteered at a few fashion shows, and the dress code was always all black. This means my wardrobe has a few LBD from over the years. I have them in all shapes and silhouettes, but this is dress is certainly my fave!


This dress is a Catherine Malendrino from Kohl's. It didn't look like much when I bought it, but it had sleeves which at that point I didn't really have. So I figured I'd try it. The design has a lot of holes that would be really revealing if it weren't for the slip.


Because of the design this dress is really flattering!  I love paring it with black tights and booties to make my legs look even longer. I'm obsessed! To give it a little pop of color I often add this pink belt and pink chunky earrings.


No comments:

Post a Comment