October 14, 2016

Best Fall Candles

When it comes to candle scents, fall and winter fragrances are def my favorites. Growing up we always bought Yankee Candle products. And don't get me wrong, they will always have a place in my heart, but I've been searching for different (cheaper) scents that may be available. So I've been on a hunt to find what else is out there, and here's what I've found:



Kringle Candle
Where to find: The flagship location is in Bernardston, MA, and if you're ever in the area, it's def worth a visit. They've, also, recently added a location in Stamford CT. BUT I recently found a few of their scents available at Marshalls (and for less money too!)!! But don't despair, if you can't find them near you at your local Marshalls, you can order them through the Kringle Candle website.
Average price range: $20.95 for an 8.5oz
Average burn time: about 50 hours




Chesapeake Bay Candle
Where to find: Target and their own website.
Average price: $3.99 for a 3"x3" pillar (please note the one pictured is 4in)
Average burn time: about 30 hours


Sonoma
Where to find: Kohls
Average price: original price is $15.99 for a 3"x6"pillar, but it's currently on sale for $7.99!
Average burn time: about 60 hours



Please note that I wrote details about candles the same size or close to the ones pictured, so the Kringle Candle is a lot larger than the Sonoma and Chesepeak Bay candles. Each brand has pros and cons, but it really comes down to scent, which is a personal preference. For me, I don't like any food type scents, so I stay away from them. But each of these brands offer fantastic scents (even the food ones), and with fall here, I've stocked up so I can burn them all season long!

No comments:

Post a Comment