October 18, 2016

White After Labor Day

Can I just say that I am soo glad the "rule" of not wearing white after Labor Day has changed? I really love my white denim and don't want to pack it away for the winter! So how do I transition it, so I don't look like I should be in California (not like that would be a bad thing)? I pair them with darker colored tops.


One of the easiest ways of wearing a piece year round is paying attention to what you pair it with. In the summer I def wear my white jeans with brighter tanks and tees, but in the winter, I pair them with darker sweaters, long sleeved tees and scarves.


This outfit is one of my fav ways to transition into fall and winter. This navy sweater is light enough that I can wear it all fall long, and when it starts to get colder, I just add this super comfy blanket scarf for extra warmth. This blanket scarf is a little sorter than most, but it's so warm and soft I love incorporating it whenever I can. And the colors allow me to wear it often! How do you convert your fall outfits to winter?


No comments:

Post a Comment