November 22, 2018

Black Sweater, Plaid Skirt

This outfit, mostly the sweater, is SO comfy! Sometimes I worry about how comfortable I'll be in a dress or skirt at this time of year, but I know I don't have to worry about it in this outfit! I've been on the look out for some fun printed skirts, and this plaid one falls right into that category.

GUYS! IT HAS POCKETS!! :)
Since the main colors are tan and black, I wanted to find a black top to go with this skirt. And as I was unpacking my winter wardrobe, I realized, that is not an issue. I apparently have a lot of black already. Did that stop me from buying another black sweater? Absolutely not.


This black sweater has baggy sleeves, which add a cute detail to a simple sweater. Since it's been pretty cold out already, I added black tights and I normally wear my black booties. If I'm feeling brave, I also plan to wear my over the knee boots (and no tights!). We'll see if I'm brave enough though...


I'm still playing around with the different jewelry I may wear with this. Luckily, it's a good thing to switch it up and wear different things. For today, I added my crystal and crescent moon necklace and stud earrings. But I think next time, I'll wear a fun statement necklace.

No comments:

Post a Comment