September 17, 2018

Navy & Green Stripes

When I bought this dress, I actually thought it was a jumpsuit. Clearly I didn't try it on before buying it. When I finally did try it on at home (it's better lighting anyway!), I was a little surprised and disappointed it was a dress. I've been on the hunt for a cute jumpsuit I can actually pull off. And was really hoping this would be the one. Hopefully I'll find one (other than this one) that I can wear to work or out for drinks with the girls.


After thinking about it and trying it on again, I was actually really excited about this dress. The colors are very fall. The length, while not something I normally go for, is a great length for cooler weather. Since the length actually makes me look a little shorter, I added my caramel sandals, in order to lengthen my legs, but it also really complements the colors well (have I mentioned how much I LOVE these sandals?).


Much like most of my outfits, I change up the accessories every time I wear it. I wore this to a baby shower at the end of August and paired my light grey crossbody with it and my gold earrings that curve up my ear. Yes, I wore the crossbody today, but instead of the earrings I wore a gold anchor necklace. Simple changes are really cute and fun ways to make it a whole new outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment