September 05, 2018

Fall TV Watch List

Almost all of the shows I watch are on hiatus until some point next year. The.Struggle.Is. Real. Luckily fall is when new shows are introduced. But picking shows that keep me interested for the whole season can be a challenge. I will always give them a shot, but I think I'm a little picky. Here are the new shows that seemed interesting so far:


The Inbetween-NBC
The Inbetween
Network- NBC
Day & Time- TBD
"Cassie Bishop can see and communicate with the dead, helping them with their unresolved problems, whether she likes it or not." -TVLine 
This alone makes it sound like a Ghost Whisperer remake. And that alone I'm here for. But the difference between the JLH show and this one, Cassie ends up using her gifts to help the FBI solve a dark and twisted case. I'm really excited for this one! I hope they announce when it'll air soon.


The Passage-Deadline
The Passage
Network- Fox
Day & Time- TBD
"When a botched U.S. government experiment turns a group of death row inmates into highly infectious vampires, an orphan girl might be the only person able to stop the ensuing crisis."-IMDB 
As you can tell by this and the above show, I'm really into supernatural shows at the moment. And I'm really curious, will the orphan girl save everyone?


Sasheer Zamata
Sabrina Carpenter
 Both of the above starring in So Close, this fall!


So Close
Network: NBC
Day & Time- TBD
"So Close centers on hopeless romantics Riley and Kyle. At crossroads in their separate lives, they are close to settling for the wrong partner, unaware that they live only blocks apart and might be each other’s soul mates." --Deadline
Things like this make me wonder how many people in the world live this. But also, I'm dying to know if they'll ever meet and what will happen if they do. 


The Fix-IMDB
The Fix
Network-ABC
Day & Time- TBD
"Maya Travis, an L.A. district attorney who suffers a devastating defeat when prosecuting an A-list actor for double murder. With her high-profile career derailed, she flees for a quieter life in Washington. Eight years later when this same celebrity is under suspicion for another murder, Maya Travis is lured back to the DA's office for another chance at justice." -- ABC


Good Omen-IMDB
Good Omen
Network- Amazon
Day & Time
"A tale of the bungling of Armageddon features an angel, a demon, an 11-year-old Antichrist and a doom-saying witch." --IMDB
I'm not going to lie, when I saw David Tennant was going to be in this, I got really excited because I LOVE David Tennant. But then I read the plot and it does seem very interesting!



Returning shows I can't wait to come back:


The Good Place-IMDB
The Good Place-Season 3 premieres September 27th


Riverdale-IMDB
Riverdale-Season 2 premieres October 11th

No comments:

Post a Comment