June 04, 2018

Purple Floral Wrap Top

Wrap tops and dresses are all over right now, and I love it! Per usual, I'm being pretty picky about how I want to incorporate it into my wardrobe, but I'm slowly starting to branch out. I've always thought wraps were super flattering, so I'm very happy they've come back.


I may have even mentioned that purple is my favorite color, but I don't have a lot of it in my closet. I don't know what exactly it is about it, but I never buy things in purple. I think for my clothes, I tend to gravitate toward other colors. So when I found this top and liked it in this color enough to buy it, I was super excited!


The small flower print is a mix of dark purple and navy, so I figured wearing them with my dark jeans would perfectly compliment this detail. Then I added my beige wedges and silver stud earrings to dress it up a little more.



No comments:

Post a Comment