May 07, 2018

Green Lace

My sister is getting married later this year, so I’ve been low key looking for a cute dress to wear to her Bridal Shower. I totally don’t need anything, I have plenty of options already, but let’s be real, this is just another excuse to go shopping. I was out looking for simple chain necklace (more on this later), when I found this dress. At the time it’s was still snowing and freezing out, so I bought it thinking if this weather keeps up, I’ll need the sleeves in July. Yea, clearly I was a little pessimistic at the time, and now I realize I will definitely not need sleeves.


Regardless this is a super pretty dress, that I can wear to work when I’m feeling a little fancy. I’m totally obsessed with the color, which I always wish I had more of in my closet (green really makes my eyes pop). The little bell on the sleeves is so adorable.


With the nicer weather I will wear it with these cute strappy black sandals with this gold belt. And I’m def going to wear either a statement necklace, or these gold and black dangle earrings.

2 comments:

  1. You could wear it on St. Patrick’s Day, when your “Irish eyes are smilin’“.

    ReplyDelete
  2. True! Maybe if we go somewhere warm I'll do that. Normally I need a few layers because it's SO cold!

    ReplyDelete