May 14, 2018

Rose Scallops & Black and White Stripes

Recently while scrolling through Pinterest looking for cute DIYs and recipes to try, I found this outfit. So I guess today’s outfit could technically be considered a Pinspiration, because when I saw it I realized I have the pieces in my closet, so I could totally wear this!

Inspo
My version

So with the items that I have in my closet, I paired this scalloped pink skirt with my black and white striped tee. It’s a dressy cute skirt, with a simple casual top. I love outfits like this! This is a really cute outfit that can easily transition from day to night as well. During the day I tend to wear it with black flats. And at night, I switch my shoes to some strappy black sandals. Although, sometimes when I want to be more dressed up during the day, I’ll thrown on my strappy heeled sandals!


No comments:

Post a Comment