May 13, 2018

One Year Later

Today’s post is a little different from my norm. Today is B and my first wedding anniversary, and 10th year together. Holy. Moly. First of all, it’s weird to think that I could be with the same person for this long (am I really that old?). Secondly, how could it have possibly gone this fast?!






I wake up every day excited to see him and tell him about whatever random thing that pops in my head, and to hear whatever pops into his head. I love going on small adventures to the laundromat or big adventures to Disney with him. And if I go somewhere without him, I wish he was there because I know he’d love X, Y or Z about it. 



He gives the best hugs, has the best smile and is always making me laugh. I am so incredibly lucky to have found him and to be with him for the last 10 years. I can’t wait to see what the next 10, 20, 30+ years have in store for us. Happy 1st Wedding Anniversary & 10 years together, my love.





4 comments:

  1. I have a little tear in my eye. Love you both!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love you too! Thanks for being there for the last 10 years!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations to a wonderful couple! Love you, Ann

    ReplyDelete