May 08, 2018

Pinspiration: Be Our Guest

Sometimes the quickest and simplest DIYs are the best. They can often help me get out of DIY ruts, or help me feel like I’m whizzing through projects (do people even use “whizzing” LOL). Well B and I are going to Disney for our first wedding/10 years together anniversary, so I have Disney all on my mind. I’ve always been a big fan of Disney, so I’m super excited for our first trip together.
Today’s Pinspiration is totally Disney inspired. Often when you go over someone’s house or they come over yours, one thing you ask for is their wifi password. I mean how else will you continue to share funny memes and videos if you’re draining your data? Well, here’s a cute way to share your password in an easy-to-change way!


Here’s what you’ll need:
Picture Frame (size-your choice, I used: 8x10)
Piece of paper that fits in the frame (color- your choice)
Letter stickers (I went with black, because I had them from past projects)


If your paper doesn’t fit in the frame, cut it to fit. With a ruler, measure out where the letters will go. My letters were bigger than the image I found, so I had to space mine out a little more and put the word “guest” on the second line. I started a little higher too, due to the size of the letters. I did make sure to leave enough room on the bottom for our password to be filled in.


Once all the letters and any other stickers you’d like are added, put the paper in the frame. Don’t fill out the password on the paper before you put it in the frame. Once the paper is in the frame, using an expo marker, write your password on the glass on the outside. Writing it here allows you to change your password without having to redo this whole project (not that it takes very long). All you have to do is take a tissue, wipe off the old password, and write the new! Just be sure you’re not grabbing a sharpie when writing the password, because then it’s permanent!

No comments:

Post a Comment