April 19, 2018

Orange Check and Jeans

My mini obsession with buffalo check continues! And look, I’ve branched out to a new color: tangerine! While picking up a top that I had also been obsessing over, I stumbled upon this one and had to have it. I was instantly drawn to the brightly colored checks. And honestly a little exciting to find a check shirt that wasn’t navy and white. When I pulled it off the rack, I was super excited to see the buttons and tie in the front! I had actually been looking to add a top like this to my closet. So naturally I had to get it ;)

I love how this top looks with my dark blue denim. It totally balances out, and I think the colors really complement each other. And how cute are these slides? They’re super comfy, and since they’re white they go with everything. And the buckle on top adds just a little bit of shine so they’re not too boring. The white of the slides really compliment the white in the checks, which ties everything back together. I will definitely get a lot of use out of these this summer!



No comments:

Post a Comment