April 16, 2018

Floral Embroidery and Jeans

I have been hunting for some cute tops with embroidery for a couple of months now. I saw some really cute sweaters around the holidays, but naturally I waited too long and when I went back to find them, they were gone. Gotta buy right away or else it’ll be gone!


So when I went out shopping with my MIL over Easter weekend, I was really excited to see more embroidery on tops (I’m not really crazy about embroidered denim, but I did find one really cute one [[here]]). The thing that I love about this top is that it’s super lightweight. Not ideal at the moment (since it keeps snowing…thanks Mother Nature), but it will be great once it gets warm and even in the summer on the not as hot days.


Since it’s a super casual top, I like to pair it with my dark denim and brown booties. The combo actually gives it a bit of a boho vibe (totally unplanned, but I’ll take it). I don’t like to add any jewelry because I really want the design to be the focus. Super simple, and super cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment