January 15, 2018

Buffalo Check

This fall, buffalo check print was pretty much everywhere this fall. I was really excited to find this open front buffalo check, since by that point I had only saw it in flannels. The only problem was it is actually really warm., so there was no way I was going to wear this in October, when we still had days in the 80s. 


Well apparently, Mother Nature did not want me to miss out, because this winter has been FREEZING! Which is why my outfit pics recently have all been taken inside. I just can't bare to go out! Well, because of how cold it's been, I have gotten a lot of wears out of this sweater. 


Because it's red and black, I have been wearing it with a black tank, jeans and booties. It's warm enough that even on the really cold days, I can still wear it with just a tank under and be fine. Although, when it's really cold, I will switch to black riding boots, or OTK boots. 


No comments:

Post a Comment