January 04, 2018

Red Cowl Neck

This sweater is one of my warmest sweaters with the prettiest colors! I loved it so much I actually got it in grey too. When it's as cold as it's been, I really like wearing baggy sweaters that feel like they can just swallow me up. I'm not really sure where that came from, but it feels like a big hug! What's better than that?


The color of this sweater was HUGE a few years ago, but I always gravitate toward jewel tones, so I've always loved this color. Since it's such a dramatic color, I love to pair it with my black pants and booties. Of course I could wear it with blue or white jeans too, but I just love it with my black pants.


I love pairing it with black booties, which makes my legs look longer. This is especially good in an outfit like this because the sweater is a little longer, which can make me look stocky and short. And a top knot to complete the look!

Have I mentioned it cold yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment