January 10, 2018

New Podcasts I've Found

When I traveled for work, I would often have to drive a few hours to get to where I would have to work that week. I'm really picky about they type of music I listen to, and after a while I get really bored and want something else to listen to. Podcasts are great stories to listen to that make long drives (or cleaning day) go by super fast!

I wanted to tell you about a few podcasts I found in 2017 that you should totally give a listen to:

You Must Remember This
If you read last year's post (or the blog I used to write with my besties), you would know that I love old movies. Well this podcast dives into the different parts of the golden age of Hollywood. One season follows the life of an actor or actress, another season will show the parallels in two actors/actresses lives and another is about how major historical events effected Hollywood. It gives you a whole other perspective of the movies we love.

X

True Crime Garage
Again, last year I found one of my all time favorite podcasts, which just happens to be about true crime. I really enjoy true crime (especially when they catch the bad guy), so it should be no surprise that another true crime podcast is on this year's list. TCG is hosted by Nick and "The Captain" and they review all the available details of a different crime each week. Each case is broken into two parts so they can really break down each detail.

X
Black N' Gold Hockey Podcast
Finally this year I really took my love for the Boston Bruins a little bit further. I didn't grow up watching hockey, but I've always loved it when I catch a game. But the trouble is, I don't know a whole lot about the game. So I wanted to find a podcast to talk about players and the games. Well this podcast is made up of a Bostonian, a British Guy and a Canadian. Who else would you trust to talk about Boston hockey?! :) We despite the odd group, it really works and I love hearing their incite on games and players. They even talk about the Providence Bruins and other minor league teams around the country. Just be aware, the accents are strong, but so is the love for the Bruins.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment