January 08, 2018

Blue Polka Dots

I am always on the hunt for great pieces in navy. Despite it being a neutral that you can wear with almost everything, every so often it goes away and it's almost impossible to find. I wasn't even looking for this, but it was really cute!


I found it during the holidays and thought it was a little festive without screaming holidays. Which makes it easier to wear throughout the winter. Since we've been in this crazy cold snap, I haven't wanted to dress up AT ALL. TBH I really don't want to get out of bed where I can be buried under 6 blankets. But this sweater is pretty warm and little fancy with the silver dots that even in this cold, I like wearing it.

So far I really like wearing it with my white jeans and navy flats. The white jeans really bring out the sparkle in the silver dots. And the navy flats match perfectly! I added some white pearl earrings to tie it all together. I know I'll get a lot of use out of this outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment