December 21, 2017

Red Bells

The last time I was visiting my parents, my mom and I went shopping. I was *trying* to be good and not buy anything new (why do I even bother at this point? haha!). Clearly this battle did not work, because I wouldn't be writing this post. Regardless I found this top and fell in love.


At first I thought it was just the lace and I'd have to provide my own undershirt (or go without). But luckily for me, there was a built in beige lining covering the girls! It's very fancy and fun top, but paired with some jeans, it quickly becomes a great everyday outfit (ok, not every day, but you know what I mean)! And how cute are these bell sleeves? This is about as big of bell sleeves and I like to go. But the added nice part about it, is that they are not as flowy as some of the other bells I have, which makes doing things in life a lot easier.


I paired it with my black pants because I love black and red together. It's such a classic look. To make my legs look even longer and to round out the look, I also wore my black heeled booties. Since this can look a little fancy, I added this pointy statement necklace to give me a little edge.


No comments:

Post a Comment