December 01, 2017

Best Things to do During the Holidays

The holidays are easily the busiest time of year. Since I worked in retail until two holiday seasons ago, I didn't get to enjoy it as much as I would have liked. Last year was truly the first time I was able to do whatever I wanted, and it was wonderful. So this year I'm taking full advantage (again)!

Here
No matter what holiday you celebrate, there will be parties, festivals and plenty of opportunities to volunteer. So how do you pick what to do to enjoy your season to the max? For me, it's knowing what I want to do most: picking a live Christmas tree, decorating my home, completing holiday DIYs, and spending as much time as possible with loved ones. Pretty simple right?

Here are a few things I'd like to do this season:

Drive around looking at Holiday Lights

Here
Ice Skating


Enjoy Hot Chocolate

Here
Binge on Christmas movies

Here


Decorate our home for the holidays



No comments:

Post a Comment