October 18, 2017

Halloween Movies

Darlings! My favorite holiday is coming, which means Halloween movies are being played more and more often! Yay! Despite this being my favorite holiday, I actually don't like scary movies. Weird, I know right? But there are so many cute and fun Halloween movies, that I don't need to like scary movies to still consider this my fave holiday.


My top picks:
1. Hocus Pocus (I mean duhh)
3. The Addams Family (the first and second)
5. Nightmare before Christmas (I believe this is equally a Halloween and Christmas movie)


But how do you watch some of these movies? Hocus Pocus, The Addams Family and Nightmare Before Christmas are definitely more readily available. Freeform (or ABC Family haha) will be playing all three throughout their 13 Days of Halloween. Hocus Pocus is literally on everyday, so fear not! You should be able to catch it at least once!


What about the old movies? If you're like me and love old movies as much as new, you want to see all new ones you hear about. And finding them (esp holiday ones) can be difficult, because all other part time old movie buffs also rent the popular ones from the library at the same time you want them! Luckily due to there basically not being copy rights on a lot of old movies, you can watch some of them for FREE on youtube! I've linked the two I listed above, and while looking for those, found a few more I want to check out:


The Bat
Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein 
and seriously SO. MANY. MORE

Happy Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment