October 16, 2017

Cold Shoulder Check

At the end of summer I was on the hunt for some check print to add to my closet. I found [[this]] adorable bomber jacket and felt content with check print. But as I continued to shop, I saw this cold shoulder check print top and immediately fell in love with it. How cute is this?!


It is a thicker material so I can def comfortably wear it well into the fall and not feel too cold! Since it has the cold shoulder details, and it's a little flowy, I didn't want to get crazy with jewelry or accessories. I paired it with some navy tassel earrings for these pics, but I've also worn simple silver studs. 


Another thing I love about this top is it's equal parts navy and white. Meaning wearing it with dark blue or white jeans are equally as cute, but my fave way to wear it is with my white jeans. With my white jeans I normally wear beige wedges and with my dark blue jeans I wear navy flats. I love when you can get multiple looks from one piece!


2 comments:

  1. This top looks so light, cool, and comfortable--something I'd want to wear on a HH&H New England day! Great choice from a fashion standpoint, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is pretty cool because it's pretty flowy, but the material has a good weight to it, so if it did get cooler while I was wearing it, I would be fine!

    ReplyDelete