October 02, 2017

Bomber Jacket

Bomber jackets are really in this fall. You can find them in almost any print or color your heart desires. When I saw the first bunch of styles and colors in Target in the spring, I wasn't too sure if I liked it enough to buy. But after a few days I was still dreaming of the navy jacket with flowers on the bottom and decided to go back at buy it. But unfortunately for me, they were already sold out! I was sooo bummed.

But luckily for me, this trend has carried over into fall. Bring on all the new colors and prints! About the time stores were starting to bring out the fall bomber jackets, I was also looking for something in gingham print. It was like the stars had aligned perfectly for me, this print and the bomber jacket. Talk about killing two birds with one stone!


For the most part, I plan on wearing either a white or navy tee under the jacket and a pair of jeans. The jacket is such a statement, that I don't need to try and find something fancy to wear under it. And  also because of this, I don't plan on wearing any jewelry (besides my staples of course).


No comments:

Post a Comment