July 13, 2017

White Lace Skirt

Midi skirts are pretty trendy right now, and I’m totally in. I really love anything that can be super feminine! So when I found this skirt a few years ago, I LOVED it. It’s so feminine and fun. The only thing that made me pause before buying it: it’s white. And let's be honest real quick, there’s a good chance I might spill something on myself. But it's too cute, so I guess I'll just have to be extra careful!




Since it’s white, there are so many more options I can pair it with. I actually normally wear it with a bright blue tank (here). But I actually have this tank in a few different colors and patterns. So I decided to wear it with it's twin in my closet. The material of the tank is very light and because of this I find it very comfortable to tuck into the skirt.




2 comments: