March 20, 2017

Grey and Blue

Sometimes I have a really hard time packing away my tanks when it's starts getting cold out. So I leave a few of my favs out to wear throughout winter, but with really cute (and heavy) open front sweaters. This outfit is one of those.



This is one of those tanks I don’t like to put away. Luckily I found this adorable light grey open front sweater that works perfectly! The tank is very light and flowy so it can be a little cold to wear, but this sweater is surprisingly warm. I always get a little nervous open-front sweaters won’t be warm enough, but this one does the trick.


I tend to wear the tank with medium to dark jeans, to balance the bright blues in the tank. I also change between black booties and grey flats, depending on how cold it is outside. J


No comments:

Post a Comment