June 29, 2017

White [Short] Floral Dress

Omg, you guys! Can we talk about all the cute things Old Navy has right now?! I promise this is not an ad, I’m really just in love with their current selection. This dress is probably my current favorite thing. This dress, that they have in roughly 80 prints (not really, but there are a lot of prints), is an adorable fit and flare. This is one of my favorite silhouettes because I really think it looks amazing on ALL body types (yes, I said all!).



Also another amazing detail of this dress (no, sadly no pockets) is that it’s actually lined! This is not something I really care about, but since I got this dress in white, it’s a really nice thing to have that extra layer. And the last most amazing thing about it, the zipper is on the side. Which makes it easy to close, and when you sit down against something, doesn’t dig into your back! Yay!



No comments:

Post a Comment