June 23, 2017

Best Beach Totes

I am definitely a purse girl. I love to accessorize my outfit with fun bags. Ironically I don’t change the purse I’m carrying very often, but more often than not, I won’t be carrying a plain black bag. There are so many options in prints and colors to be plain! Summertime, in my opinion, has the best purses because of all the bright colors and fun prints. I have seen so many cute styles coming out this year that I think I’m going to need a bigger closet! ;)

Since summer is finally here, I figured I'd start my additions with beach totes. I like something huge so I can throw entertainment, snacks and drinks, sunblock, and any other random thing that I may want on a beach trip. Here are the styles I have my eye on:



Canvas:

Here
Here
Here






Straw:

Here
Here
Here





Mesh/Vinyl:


This is actually  kids bag,
so it will be smaller, but it's so cute!
Find it Here
Here
Here










No comments:

Post a Comment