March 09, 2017

White Lace Dress

Drum roll please!! Well, here it is! The dress I plan on wearing to my bridal shower this weekend! While travelling for work last summer, I made it my mission to find something cute to wear. I knew that my shower was going to be in March and there may not be many white anything at this point, so I wanted to find something while I knew there were options. I found so many dresses that narrowing it down was kinda hard. But luckily I found this one and it was exactly what I was looking for (and totally my style).


It’s a simple white, lace all over dress. Since it’s still a little cold here in New England in March, I def plan on wearing it with a simple black blazer with it. I also love this chunky necklace with it. It def can be my “something blue” for the shower (even though it’s not a tradition to wear those for the shower). Overall, this is a simple and sweet dress, which was exactly what I was looking for. 



No comments:

Post a Comment