March 28, 2017

White Floral Maxi Dress

I absolutely love special designer collections that Target, Kohl's, and H&M have from time to time. I don't always love every design or collection, but I think they're pretty cool. I def try to pick up at least one piece from the collections I like.


This maxi dress is from the Milly Collection for Kohl's two years ago. I was a little nervous with it being white, but I tried it on and loved it! It's not see through at all! And how cute are the floral patterns? It really screams spring, which I'm hoping will come once it sees me wearing this dress!



3 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful dress and looks fabulous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a beautiful dress and looks fabulous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!! It's definitely my favorite!

    ReplyDelete