March 28, 2017

Pinspiration: Adult Raspberry Italian Cream Soda

Today's Pinspiration is an adult beverage, so even though it looks innocent, it's not for your kids birthday! That being said, isn't it really pretty? I don't normally base drinks I try off how they look, but when I found it, I got really excited to give it a try.

Found here

So here's what you'll need:
Club soda
Heavy Cream
Chambord Raspberry Liqueur
Raspberries
Whipped Cream


First pour 2 oz into the cup (I used a full nip and a quarter of a second), next add 1/2 cup of club soda (as in half of the cup your using, not the measuring units). Then 1/2 teaspoon of the heavy cream. In the recipe I got this from, she suggests taking your pics for Instagram now, because this is when it's the prettiest. But when I made it, it wasn't as pretty as hers. So if yours comes out pretty, def take pics and send them over! Once you've captured the best picture, stir. Top with how ever much whipped cream and raspberries you like, and enjoy!

Fair warning, this is def a really sweet drink, but it is really good! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment