March 07, 2017

Pinspiration: St. Patrick's Day Scrabble Letters

With the exception of Halloween and Christmas, I want my holiday decorations to be understated and simple. If I decorate for the holiday at all, I don't it to look like said holiday threw up in my apartment.

Pinspiration found here

This weeks Pinspiration is just that. Here's what you'll need:

A picture frame with some depth
Scrabble letters
Scrapbooking paper (the color or pattern is up to you)
Wooden horse shoe or wooden shamrock


I found this format with these words on Pinterest, and to keep things simple, I just used what was there. First I cut the paper to make sure it fits in the frame. Then I used hot glue to glue each piece down. I started with the words closest to the right side (since I'm a righty), so I wouldn't knock the pieces. I plan on adding a horse shoe in the bottom left corner, but unfortunately I just haven't found one at Michaels yet! As St. Patrick's day gets closer, I may just order it, so stay tuned for updates!



Super simple and super cute! :)

1 comment: