March 06, 2017

Black and White Jumpsuit

Let's be honest real quick. You have to be super confident to wear a jumpsuit. It's not just pants with a top or just a dress. And I def don't always feel like I can pull it off. So why did I get this jumpsuit? Well, it can be dressed up or down pretty easily. And, since it's a whole outfit in one, there's less work to put it together. Also it's adorable, obviously! I wanted to try something a little out of my norm and comfort zone.


Where to I plan on wearing this? Well one idea I had was to wear this to either my bridal shower or bachelorette party. It's dressy and has some white for a nod to "wedding whites". For either the bridal shower or bachelorette party I would pair it with drop earrings and black heels. So cute!


How do you wear a jumpsuit?


No comments:

Post a Comment