January 24, 2017

Pinspiration: In Case of Emergency

Today’s Pinspiration was actually my Aunt’s Christmas present this year! If you search the phrase “In Case of Emergency” on Pinterest, there are sooo many different versions. The possibilities are endless! But since I found it during the holidays I decided to make mine this way so I could make something my aunt would love!



Here’s what you need:
Black letter stickers
2 bags of M&Ms

Would you like to buy a vowel? ;)

One thing to keep in mind when looking for a frame is that there are different depths of shadow box frames. It all depends on how much you want to put in the frame, I would look for a smaller one. I linked the one I found above. It’s a little more than an inch deep and it took me 2 full 10.2 oz bags! My frame luckily came with plastic instead of glass and it was two sheets so I was able to stick the letters in between them. After making sure I had enough letters, I roughly laid them out spelling each word (I double and triple checked!). Then I made sure to clean the plastic that will be touching the M&Ms, in case you or the person you want to give them to wants to eat them! Then I emptied the bags into the frame. Before putting the back on, I took some plastic wrap and lined it, again just in case my aunt wants to break into this stash. :) And that was all. Again, since I did this for a Christmas gift, the M&Ms are red and green, but any color of course will work.



Happy DIYing!

No comments:

Post a Comment