January 26, 2017

Open Front Sweater

One of my favorite colors to wear is def green. I’m so glad it’s Pantone’s color of 2017! No matter* what shade of green it is, green just really makes my eyes pop. So when I saw this at Old Navy a few months ago, I got really excited. But it was the thick of the holiday season so I was trying not to buy too much for myself. Then when I went back for it, it was gone (naturally).



I wrote this off as one of those things that just wasn’t meant to be. Then right after the holidays I was shopping with my future MIL and FIL and I found it! It was on clearance AND it was my size! I may or may not have squealed a little in the middle of Old Navy, NBD, don’t worry about it ;).  I tried it on for good measure and it looks so cute! And it’s super soft too.



I paired it with my dark blue jeans to balance out my top half. And just wore a simple white long sleeved tee under it. The color is beautiful so I really don’t need to add too much more to it.



*Unless it has a yellow-y undertone, then it makes me look sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment