January 02, 2017

Bonjour!

2017 is finally here! When B and I got engaged, the wedding felt really far away. Time certainly flies when you’re having fun, huh? For those of you wondering: we have 131 days left until our wedding day!! Yes, there is still a lot left to do, but I’m getting really excited!


Anyway, I thought today’s #ootd was the perfect way to start the new year! I found this sweater at The Gap, while post-Christmas shopping with my future MIL. I’m not a huge fan of graphic tees/tops, but I have a weakness for anything French (it’s true, ask anyone who knows me), so naturally I had to get it.


It doesn’t look it, but it’s a pretty thick knit and very warm! This sweater is fairly casual, and looks like a sweatshirt, but it is a sweater. So when I don’t feel like getting too dressed up, but still want something nice, I will def be grabbing this! 


No comments:

Post a Comment