November 28, 2016

White and Navy

Blanket scarves are one of my winter faves no matter what I'm wearing. Since I live in New England, the weather can (and normally does) get frigid. More often than not I struggle to stay warm, so adding a blanket scarf really helps me out. I love how big and warm they are, I almost feel like I'm snuggled up on the couch at home!



There are many ways to wear blanket scarves, and this is the way I wear it most. Wrapping the scarf around my neck like this is super warm and it keeps it pretty much out of the way. Stay tuned for more ways to wear a blanket scarf, but for now this is my fav.


As for the rest of my outfit, this white sweater actually has a navy neckline, which you obviously can't see with the scarf on, but I figured in case you could see it, the pairing would be perfect. To round out my outfit, I just paired it with a simple dark jean (which also looks close to navy). Since it was cold when we took these pics, I kept on my faux-leather black jacket, which goes perfectly with my black booties. Perfect and warm. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment