November 07, 2016

Off White Sweater, Green Pants

If you've been following me on Insta since February, you've probably already seen this outfit. This sweater is super warm and kinda reminds me of an Irish Sweater, and that's awesome being that I'm part Irish. So when the temps dropped this week, it was the first sweater I reached for. Also, as I've mentioned many times, these green pants are prob one of my most fav pairs in my wardrobe. I have found so many ways to wear them, but this is my favorite!


By itself this outfit is cute, but I def wanted to add a little more to it (also it was really cold!). So for warmth and to make this outfit a little more special, I added this blanket scarf. The colors tie in perfectly! And these booties make my legs look just a bit longer, which is a short girl's dream!







No comments:

Post a Comment