November 04, 2016

Over-the-Knee Boots

I got my first pair of over-the-knee boots, years ago, during college, while shopping with my Grandmother. Lucky for me, she was really fashion-forward, and when I wasn't sure about them, she told me I def needed to get them! Comparing them with today's styles, they would remind me of a lady pirate, which is great for a costume, not so much IRL. That said, over-the-knee (or OTK) boots are back, and with updated details, they resemble anything but a lady pirate!  Not only are the styles really modern and on trend, but in freezing cold New England winters, they add another layer of warmth to my legs. Perfect! I haven't bought any yet this year, but here are a few I'm interested in:



 
       
Here

 
Here

Here
                           




 
Here
Here
 
Here
                                  


Here
Here
 


Here
                          

2 comments:

  1. I had a pair similar to the lace-up ones back in the 70s--what's old is new!

    ReplyDelete