October 19, 2016

Wedding Tips: Will You be my Bridesmaid/Groomsmen

There are many fun and creative ways to ask your bridesmaids and groomsmen (bridesmen and groomsgirls too!) to be part of your special day. A more traditional approach would be to literally just ask. This is probably the most cost effect and simple way, but it's become really trendy to do something a little extra for your best guys and girls.

I totally fell into the trap of wanting to do something more when I ask my girls to be part of my and B's day. I didn't want to do anything too crazy, since I knew planning this whole day would cost a LOT, but most importantly, I wanted to do something on that day to express my gratitude. I decided on something sweet and simple to let my girls know I love each of them and would love them to be part of our day.



I spent a lot of time searching Pinterst (shocking, I know), for ideas. And then, when I found ideas I liked, I combined them. So I presented my girls with a framed picture that featured each of them and myself, a champagne glass (that I later painted silver, to go with our color theme), a mini bottle of champagne, an indoor flower pot filled with Hershey kisses, and paint samples with the color theme.







For B's guys, he tossed around a few ideas. In the end he simply asked each of them, but there were a couple ideas he debated between, and the thing he liked best was creating special beer bottle labels asking each of them to be a groomsmen along with a pint glass to go with the beer.

Image from Pinterest

These are the ideas we went with, but here are a few other cute ones I found:

Image from Pinterest

Image from Pinterest

Image from Pinterest


And for the guys: 

Image from Pinterest

Image from Pinterest

Image from Pinterest



No comments:

Post a Comment