October 21, 2016

Plaid and Denim

A few years ago, B was really into plaid. So much so that I, too, got really into plaid. At the time pink was my favorite color, and I ended up with about 4 different shades of pink plaid in my closet--so much for diversity! This obsession for both of us lasted a year or two, and then we both moved onto other trends. But recently plaid has come back into my wardrobe (not so much for B, but he did say he still really loves when I wear it! Aw!).


This time I'm trying out different colors of plaid, and I'm staying away from the pink shades (I might have over-dosed last time). My one fear in wearing plaid is that I'll look like I'm trying to be a cowgirl. Nothing wrong with that, but I don't fit that demographic and I don't want to look like a poser!


So with this plaid shirt, I paired it with a statement necklace and some boots to really dress it up. How do you wear your plaid?


No comments:

Post a Comment