October 07, 2016

Halloween Movie Schedule

I have a confession to make: Halloween is my FAVORITE holiday. So now that it's the end of September, and I have fully decorated for Halloween, I'm ready to start watching holiday movies. Let me make one thing clear though, I don't like the scary horror or thrillers. I just don't like having things jump out at me or really gore-y things--they just creep me out!




Since I am so excited, I wanted to share with you the first few Halloween TV schedules I've found so far:

Freeform (formally ABC Family):
Every year, they feature the 13 Nights of Halloween, which runs from October 19-31st. These are totally my speed when it comes to Halloween-themed shows. The full schedule is posted on their website (here), but here's what I'm most excited for:
Wed. Oct 19th: 5:30pm Nightmare before Christmas
                         9pm Hocus Pocus
Thur. Oct. 20th: 6:40pm The Addams Family
                          8:50 The Addams Family Values
Fri. Oct. 21st: 8:20pm Sleepy Hollow
Sat Oct. 22nd: 2pm The Goonies
                        9pm Monsters University
And this is only the first 4 days!! 

Syfy
I didn't even know that the Syfy channel had an annual 31 days of Halloween Spook-a-thon, but according to their website this is the 8th one! They have a good mix of network originals and seasonal favs (Such as The Conjuring and Orphan) , which are def the movies that would make me lose sleep! But there are some I know I'll be tuning into. Here's what I'll be watching (and you can check out the whole list here):
Sun. Oct. 2nd: 8pm Men in Black II 
Tues. Oct. 18th: 6:30pm Underworld
                           9pm Underworld: Evolution
Thurs. Oct. 27th: 7pm I am Legend

Hallmark
This year they have a whole month's worth of network originals airing every Saturday and Sunday. Normally they just start their Christmas movies early (and sometimes they even play them in July!), but it looks like they're trying out other holiday-themed movies too. I'm kinda excited for it! 

Other networks will be releasing their Halloween shows schedule as the holiday approaches, and trust me, I'll be waiting to find them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment